You'll learn about the mysteries of Mount Montserrat and discover its monastery, legends and amazing views. You'll visit a boutique winery, where you'll be able to sample Catalan cuisine and wines.
, with its unique landform and amazing views, will captivate your senses. You'll be able to enjoy awonderful walk to the shrine and the many caves that dot the landscape; you'll discover the legends of the site while you walk and look at some of the iconic peaks, such as the Cavall Bernat.
Afterwards, you'll make your way to a boutique, family-run winery . The prestigious estate covers an area of more 1,000 hectares with extensive vineyards and a large golf course. After you've enjoyed a traditional Mediterranean menu
with an innovative twist you'll visit the excellent winery. To round off a great day, you'll sample the authentic château-bottled wine.What does your booking include?
- Return trip on a comfortable shared air-conditioned bus.
- Professional guide - in English.
- Cogwheel train ticket to Montserrat.
- Guided Tour of the Montserrat Monastery.
- Free time to explore Montserrat mountain (around 2 hours; cogwheel option 1 hour).
- Complete menu of traditional Catalan dishes with wine.
- Three local wine tasting.
- Possibility to buy the wines tasted (shipping available).
- Guided tour of a boutique winery, including the production plant and vineyards.
Castlexperience Wine Tours is composed of a deeply committed team of people. We are working hard in our team, and with all our partners, to be up to the current circumstances. When operating, all Castlexperience Wine Tours services will abide by all health and security policies issued by the competent administrations. Our top priority is and will be ensuring a safe environment for all our customers and our team.
: Monday to Sunday at 10am and return at 7.30pm. Closed
: 1/1, 5/1, 6/1, 27/4, 24/12, 25/12 and 31/12.Language
: Spanish and English.Meeting point
: plaça Catalunya, 21 (in front of the Hard Rock Café). Metro: L1 and L3, Catalunya stop. FGC: Catalunya. Rodalies Renfe: Catalunya.
- The guide will be holding a fuchsia-coloured umbrella to make it easier to spot him/her.
- We recommend you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the arranged time.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothes and footwear.
- Visitors to the Montserrat Monastery are not permitted to wear braces, shorts or sandals.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are not included.
- Please note that we reserve the right to modify itinerary if considered necessary. Please notify us if you are interested in hearing the boys' choir during this experience.
- Please note that the Boys’ Choir doesn’t perform on Saturdays, school holidays and several other dates throughout the year.
- We work daily with different low-production, family-owned boutique wineries. Due to logistic reasons, you might visit one of the following cellars (Oller del Mas, Ca n'Estella or Can Bonastre)
Customer services provider: CASTLEXPERIENCE