Discover many of Barcelona's cultural and leisure activities, with the Barcelona Card Express. You can get the train to and from the airport, and 48 hours unlimited travel on public transport, and more than 100 discounts.
48 hours free travel on public transport
: Barcelona metro and city buses (night buses not included) run by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona-TMB, and Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya-FGC city and suburban trains, trams, Barcelona airport train and metro
and Renfe suburban trains zone 1.90 discounts
at museums and city sights, on visits and tours, leisure and entertainments, unique means of transport and other services, so you can make the most of your stay in the city. See list
General map of Barcelona with:
- The location of the places offering discounts.
- Map of the metro network.
: at any Tourist Information Office, from 8.30am. to 8.30pm.
- Pl. Catalunya: plaça de Catalunya, 17-basement. 1/1 open from 10am to 2.30pm
- Pl. Sant Jaume: Ciutat, 2 (open daily: Monday to Friday: 8.30am-8.30pm Saturday: 9am to 19pm. Sunday and holiday days: 9am to 14pm).
- Airport. Terminals T1, T2 and metro L9 lobby: Aeroport de Barcelona.
- Sants Station: pl. Països Catalans s/n.
- Mirador de Colom: plaça Portal de la Pau, s/n. 1/1 open from 10am to 2.30pm
- Plaça Espanya: plaça Espanya, s/n - Avinguda Maria Cristina (open daily 9am to 3pm. July-September, daily from 8.30am to 7.30pm).
- Sagrada Familia: plaça de la Sagrada Família (open daily 9am to 3pm. July-September , daily from 8.30am to 7.30pm).
: 1st January and 25th December.
- Card valid for 48 hours.
- Discounts: to benefit from the discounts, just show the Barcelona Card Express -duly validated with the startdate- to a member of the staff at the participating establishment. The discounts cannot be combined with other offers and/or promotions.
- The transport pass is not valid for night buses.