Discover many of Barcelona's cultural and leisure activities, with the Barcelona Card Express. You can get the train to and from the airport, and 48 hours unlimited travel on public transport, and more than 100 discounts.
48 hours free travel on public transport
: Barcelona metro and city buses (night buses not included) run by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona-TMB, and Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya-FGC city and suburban trains, trams, Barcelona airport train and metro
and Renfe suburban trains zone 1.90 discounts
at museums and city sights, on visits and tours, leisure and entertainments, unique means of transport and other services, so you can make the most of your stay in the city. See list
General map of Barcelona with:
Some attractions included in the Barcelona Card Express will remain closed until further notice.Buy now and access to December 2020!
- The location of the places offering discounts.
- Map of the metro network.
: at any Tourist Information Office:
Some attractions included in the Barcelona Card Express will remain closed until further notice.
- Airport, Terminal T1: Barcelona Airport. From Monday to Saturday, from 8am to 8.30pm.
- Pl. Catalunya (information booth in front of El Corte Inglés department store. From Monday to Sunday, from 9am to 8pm.*Information office opening times may be changed due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Card valid for 48 hours.
- Discounts: to benefit from the discounts, just show the Barcelona Card Express -duly validated with the startdate- to a member of the staff at the participating establishment. The discounts cannot be combined with other offers and/or promotions.
- The transport pass is not valid for night buses.