Discover many of Barcelona's cultural and leisure activities, with the Barcelona Card Express. You can get the train to and from the airport, and 48 hours unlimited travel on public transport, and 90 discounts.
What does your booking include?
- 48 hours free travel on public transport: Barcelona metro and city buses (night buses not included) run by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona-TMB, and Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya-FGC city and suburban trains, trams, Barcelona airport train and metro and Renfe suburban trains zone 1.
- 90 discounts at museums and city sights, on visits and tours, leisure and entertainments, unique means of transport and other services, so you can make the most of your stay in the city. See list 2022
- General map of Barcelona with:
- The location of the places offering discounts.
- Map of the metro network.
Buy your Barcelona Card Express and visit on the day of your choice, until December 2022!
: at any Tourist Information Office:
- Airport, Terminal T1 : Barcelona Airport. From Monday to Saturday, from 8am to 8:30pm. Sunday: from 9 to 3:30pm. Holidays: from 9am to 2:30pm.
- Pl. Catalunya: plaça de Catalunya, 17-basement. Daily from 8:30am to 20:30pm.
- Pl. Catalunya (information booth in front of El Corte Inglés department store. From Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 8pm. Sunday, from 9am to 3pm.
- Sagrada Familia tourist information booth: Monday, Tuesday and Sunday, from 9am to 2:30pm; Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, from 9am to 8pm.*Information office opening times may be changed due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Card valid for 48 hours.
- Discounts: to benefit from the discounts, just show the Barcelona Card Express -duly validated with the startdate- to a member of the staff at the participating establishment. The discounts cannot be combined with other offers and/or promotions.
- The transport pass is not valid for night buses.