One-day skiing trip to the skiable domain Alp 2500, which is home to the two ski resorts of La Molina and Masella, and offers 144 km of ski runs, making it Catalonia's largest skiable area. Alp 2500 has a vertical drop of 935 m and 131 ski runs to suit all levels, as well as 32 ski lifts.
Coaches from Barcelona.Itinerary:
Barcelona - Sabadell - Terrassa - La Molina or Masella through the Cadí Tunnel (according to weather and road conditions).What does your booking include?
- Basic ticket:
- Round trip.
- Ski pass.
- Skiing insurance.
- A guide travels on board throughout the trip.
from 18th December to 5th April.Closed:
24/12, 25/12, 26/12, 1/1 and 6/1.Departures Basic:
Tuesday to Sunday.Departure time:
at 6.30am.Return time:
English, Catalan and Spanish.Meeting point:
Plaça Catalunya 19, in front of Olivia Plaza Hotel.
- You should arrive 15min before departure time.
- All the members of the group who have made the booking must bring valid ID or a passport and show them to our booking agents, otherwise the booking will not be valid.
- Optional with an additional cost (22€), skiwear hire on arrival: Anorac, pants, goggles and gloves.
- Children aged between 4 to 15 must be accompanied by their parents.
- Children aged 0-4 will require a seat on the coach. The cost of travel will be 20€ (price of transport). If the child wishes to ski, they will have to buy a special ski pass on the slopes. Those over 4 years old must buy the full ski ticket in order to travel on board the bus.
- Ski clothing is available for hire on the slopes.
- Young people aged 16 and 17 who are travelling alone must bring written permission signed by their parents or legal guardians (in duplicate) and provide a contact phone number.
- Bus arrives to La Molina, Wednesday Friday Saturday. Bus arrives to Masella, Tuesday Thursday Sunday.
- For departures from Sabadell (7am), Terrassa (7.15am) or Manresa (7.45h) call our Call Center 34 932 853 832.
Customer services provider: VIATGES PLUS SA