Fast-track entrance into Barcelona's top clubs and discotheques with just one ticket.You'll be able to get into different types of club for two or seven nights running depending on the type of music you want to listen to. Experience Barcelona's nightlife to the full with the Barcelona NightCard!.
Barcelona Night Card is the best way to get to know and enjoy Barcelona's nightlife because you'll benefit from fast-track free entrance to the city's top clubs for two or seven nights running. With just one card you'll be able to get into Barcelona's most fashionable night clubs
Aire, Arena Sala Classic, Arena Sala Madre, Bikini Barcelona, Blue Boite, Boulevard Culture Club, Catwalk, City Hall Dance Club Concept, Club Costa Breve, Hyde Club, La Terrazza, Les Enfants, Luz de Gas, Macarena Music Club, Mirablau Barcelona, Moog, Oak Club Barcelona, Opium Barcelona, Otto Zutz Club, Pacha Barcelona, Pacha Sitges, The Bunker, Sala B, Sala Tango, Slow Club, Small's Barcelona, Soho the Club, Sutton Club, Shôko Restaurant Lounge Club and Up&Down/Lover Barcelona.
The Barcelona NightCard is non-transferrable and can only be used by the original purchaser, featuring all the practical information about Barcelona nightlife and a map divided into zones, showing the location of the clubs.
You'll also find information about how to get to them on public transport and a metro map. To make the most of all the advantages of the card, all you have to do is get there before 2am. You can get into all the clubs featured… but you'll have to pay for the drinks. With the Barcelona Night Card, the night will be yours!.What does your booking include?
- NightCard , a non-transferrable and can only be used by the original purchaser, featuring all the practical information about Barcelona nightlife and a map divided into zones.
- Entrance until 2am to all the clubs featured.
- Plaça Catalunya 17-basement: daily from 8.30am to 9pm. 1/1: from 10am to 2.30pm. 6/1 and 26/12: from 8.30am to 2.30pm. Closed: 25/12.
- Mirador de Colom, Portal de la Pau, s/n: daily from 8.30am a 8.30pm. 6/1 and 26/12: from 8.30am to 2.30pm. Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
- City Hall. c/ Ciutat, 2 (plaça Sant Jaume): from Monday to Friday from 8.30am a 8pm. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 9am to 2pm. 6/1 and 26/12: from 9am to 2.30pm. Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport, Terminal 1 and 2: daily, from 8.30am to 8.30pm. 6/1 and 26/12: from 8.30am to 2.30pm. Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.*Information office opening times may be changed due to circumstances beyond our control.
- The card is non-transferrable and can only be used by the original purchaser.
- Valid for two o seven days from the pick up date (depends of the choise).
- Minimum age: 18 or 21, depending on the club.
- Not valid on 31st December.
- Not valid for special events or private parties at the clubs.
Customer services provider: BARCELONA NIGHT CARD