Enjoy a different, fun-packed day out at Spain's biggest theme park, PortAventura. The ticket includes travel from Barcelona to the park and back and entry to all the rides and attractions.
Discover the world of PortAventura Park and enjoy its six worlds
: the Mediterranean, Mexico, the Far West, China, Polynesia and Sésamo Aventura.
Have fun on over 40 rides and attractions
and enjoy 100 daily performances
along with the traditional cuisine from each country and region at the 76 bars and restaurants
throughout the park.
Drop by Sésamo Aventura
, the family park where the little ones can meet its magical inhabitants.What does your booking include?
- Travel in an air-conditioned bus.
- One-day entry to PortAventura Park.
Opening Times 2020/21
- From 27/4 to 8/11: daily, departure at 9am.
- From 14/11 to 29/11: Saturday and Sunday, departure at 9am.
- From 5/12 to 8/12: Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday at 9am.
- From 12/12 to 20/12: Saturday and Sunday, departure at 9am.
- From 21/12 to 10/1/21: daily, departure at 9am.
: 1/1 and 25/12.Length of trip
: 11 hours and a half approximately. Departure at 9am and return to Barcelona at 19.30pm. Meeting point
: Julià Travel office. 5, Balmes. Metro: L1 and L2, Universitat stop or L1 and L3, Catalunya stop. Bus: 14 and 59. FGC: Catalunya stop.
- Please, arrive 10 minutes before departure.
- Food not included.
- Under 3s: free entry.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Customer services provider: JULIÀ TRAVEL