Enjoy a different, fun-packed day out at Spain's biggest theme park, PortAventura. The ticket includes travel from Barcelona to the park and back and entry to all the rides and attractions.
Discover the world of PortAventura Park and enjoy its six worlds
: the Mediterranean, Mexico, the Far West, China, Polynesia and Sésamo Aventura.
Have fun on over 40 rides and attractions
and enjoy 100 daily performances
along with the traditional cuisine from each country and region at the 76 bars and restaurants
throughout the park.
Drop by Sésamo Aventura
, the family park where the little ones can meet its magical inhabitants.What does your booking include?
- Travel in an air-conditioned bus.
- One-day entry to PortAventura Park.
- Option Halloween VIP Experience: Halloween passport with admission included at REC Experience, Mayan Apocalypse and the cursed Island (you will visit this attraction at 8pm with an Express Pass).
: Saturdays, at 9:30am. From 10th October to 14th November.
Departure from PortAventura at 9pm; arrival to Barcelona at 10:30pm.Length of trip
: 13 hours. Meeting point
: Julià Travel office. 5, Balmes. Metro: L1 and L2, Universitat stop or L1 and L3, Catalunya stop. Bus: 14 and 59. FGC: Catalunya stop.
- Please, arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
- Food not included.
- Under 3s: free entry.
- Halloween VIP Experience is not valid for children under 12. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Halloween Passport must be collected in the group’s ticket office in PortAventura. Customers must show the Halloween VIP Experience voucher that will be given in Barcelona during the check-in.
Customer services provider: JULIÀ TRAVEL