Enjoy a different, fun-packed day out at Spain's biggest theme park, PortAventura. The ticket includes travel from Barcelona to the park and back and entry to all the rides and attractions.
Discover the world of PortAventura Park and enjoy its six worlds
: the Mediterranean, Mexico, the Far West, China, Polynesia and Sésamo Aventura.
Have fun on over 40 rides and attractions
and enjoy 100 daily performances
along with the traditional cuisine from each country and region at the 76 bars and restaurants
throughout the park.
Drop by Sésamo Aventura
, the family park where the little ones can meet its magical inhabitants.What does your booking include?
- Travel in an air-conditioned bus.
- One-day entry to PortAventura Park.
Opening Times 2021/2022
: from 26/6 to 9/1/22
- From 26/6 to 14/07: Saturday, at 9am.
- From 15/7 to 31/08: Thursday and Saturday, at 9am.
- From 1/9 to 24/12: Saturday, at 9am.
- From 26/12 to 09/1/22: Saturday and Sunday, at 9am.
Departure from PortAventura at 7:30pm.Closed
: 1/1 and 25/12.Length of trip
: 11 hours and a half approximately. Meeting point
: Julià Travel Office, Estació del Nord (ground floor, in front of platform 19) c/Alí Bei 80. Metro: L1, Marina or Arc de Triomf stop. Bus: B20, B25, V21, V19 and H14. Train Rodalies Renfe: station Arc de Triomf. Tram: T4, Marina stop.
- Please, arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
- Food not included.
- Under 3s: free entry.
Customer services provider: JULIÀ TRAVEL