We invite you on a cultural getaway just an hour from Barcelona to enjoy the aromas of a land and the harmonies of a genius. Come and discover El Vendrell, where the beaches, sea and vines coexist alongside a wealth of culture and music.
Come and get a glimpse of the world of Pau Casals. Visit the Museu Pau Casals
, the summer house overlooking the sea which he built later in his life. It is now a museum where you will be enthralled by the music and audiovisual exhibits.
And before or after your visit, you can go on a guided tour of one of the two wineries and taste some of their wines.Augustus Forum
is a small family-run winery that makes quality wines and gourmet bittersweet vinegars of great prestige which are featured at Michelin-starred restaurants and at the Nobel Prize gala dinner. Jané Ventura
is a family-run winery that has been producing signature wines and cavas for a century. During the visit you'll enjoy the flavours of traditional grapes and find a new dimension to wine.
Discover the essence of the Penedès region: vines, landscape and culture
.What does your booking include?
- Visit to the Museu Pau Casals. Pau Casals Museum will be closed for repairs, from 1st February to October.
- Guided tour and tasting at one of the wineries of your choice.
- The ticket doesn't include transport from the museums to the wineries.
: English, Catalan and Spanish.Closed
: 1/1, 5/1, 6/1, 24/12, 25/12, 26/12 y 31/12,Addresses
- Museu Pau Casals, Avinguda Palfuriana 67. El Vendrell.
- Bodegas Avgvstvs Forum, Carretera Sant Vicenç s/n. El Vendrell. GPS: 41.206178,1.521121
- Bodegas Jané Ventura, Carretera Calafell 2. El Vendrell.
- Tour lasts about 1 hour at each attraction excluding travel.
- See opening hours at the Museu Pau Casals and at the wineries.
- You must book in advance at the wineries by phoning: Celler Avgvstvs Forum: 977 666 910 and Celler Jane Ventura: 977 66 01 18.
Customer services provider: TURISME DEL VENDRELL