Immerse yourself in the creative universe of the genius of modernista architecture in this hands-on, 4D exhibit. Come to the G Experiència and you'll see the work of Antoni Gaudí, the master of Catalan art nouveau, through new eyes.
is a unique interactive 4D exhibit that brings together the life and work of Gaudí. The experience is as innovative as the architectural language of Antoni Gaudí itself. It combines history and technology in an audiovisual spectacle that won't fail to impress.
At G Experience you'll be able to find out about the Catalan architect's life and work, from his birth in Reus in 1852, to his death in Barcelona in 1926. Large interactive panels in nine languages
allow you to gain a greater insight into the aspects of his life and work you are most interested in. You'll also be able to see a model of Park Güell
and another of the Hotel Attraction, a project Gaudí designed for New York which never came to fruition.
The most amazing part of the G Experience is the Scope screen, which provides a true 4D audiovisual experience. With its surround sound, moving seats and special effects
, you can discover, first hand, how nature inspired Gaudí's creations and so you can see his mainiconic landmarks from a new perspective.What does your booking include?
- Admission to G Experience.
- 24/12: from 10am to 3pm (last acces at 2:30pm)
- from 26/12 to 4/01, from 10am to 6pm (last acces at 5:30pm).
- 01/01: from 12 to 6pm (last access at 5:30pm)
- 25/1, 6/1 and 10/1 closed.
: 6/1, 10/1 and 25/12.Meeting point
: c/ Larrad, 41. Metro L3: Vallcarca or Lesseps stop. Bus 24, 32, 92, 116 and H6.
- Reduced admission for over 65s and children aged 7 to 12.
- Children under 4 are not allowed.
- Not recommended for under 6s.
- Children under 4-6 free admission.
- 30% discount on the adult ticket and 20% on the reduced ticket
Customer services provider: GAUDÍ EXPERIÈNCIA