If you're visiting Barcelona for the first time, or don't have much time for sightseeing, why not hop on board the Barcelona Bus Turístic? It's the best and most convenient way to see all the major landmarks and places of interest.
Discover Barcelona on the double-decker Barcelona Bus Turístic, the most convenient way to discover Barcelona's most interesting and attractive sights. You can get on and off the Bus as often and for as long as you like at any of the stops. There are two different routes
making it easy to plan your visit to Barcelona. The Barcelona Bus Turístic will take you on these two different routes which have transfer points along the way, meaning you can change from one route to another with the same ticket
. You can choose the red or blue, depending on the places you are most interested in visiting. From plaça Catalunya to the MACBA, along Passeig de Gràcia, to the Sagrada Família, the village of Gracia, Park Güell, Tibidabo, Pedralbes and the Futbol Club Barcelona stadium. Or to the Parc de la Ciutadella, the Diagonal, Sants Station, Montjuïc and the old harbour, Port Vell.
Look at the buildings, monuments and tourist sights while you listen to the comprehensive audioguide in 16 languages
that will tell you everything you need to know to enjoy your visit. And don't forget your online discount voucher booklet, which offers savings of up to 250€ on tickets
, and at leisure attractions, bars and restaurants.What does your booking include?
- Ticket for two sightseeing routes. Valid for one or two consecutive days. See the map of the Barcelona Bus Turístic tourist tours
- Turisme de Barcelona information officers on board.
- Audioguide in 16 languages: English, Catalan, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Arabic, Hebrew and Turkish.
- On-line discount-voucher booklet for your sightseeing.
- Free Wi-Fi, with an automatic connection.
- QR codes at the stops, with information about the city.
: From 2nd July, daily from 9am to 9pm (last tour at 7pm from pl. Catalunya).Closed
: 1/1 and 25/12.Meeting Point
- on board the Barcelona Bus Turístic.
- and from the following tourist information offices:
- pl. Catalunya, 17-basement: from Monday to Sunday, from 8:30am to 8:30pm.
- pl. Catalunya Tourist Information booth (in front of El Corte Inglés department store. From Monday to Saturday, from 9am to 8pm. Sunday, from 9am to 3pm.
- Sagrada Familia Tourist Information booth: Monday, Tuesday and Sunday, from 9am to 2:30pm; Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, from 9 to 8pm.
- Airport, Terminal T1: Barcelona Airport. From Monday to Friday, from 8am to 8:30pm. Saturday and Sunday: from 8:30am to 8:30pm.
- Airport, Terminal T2: Barcelona Airport. From Monday to Friday, from 8am to 8:30pm. Saturday, from 8:30am to 8pm. Sunday: from 9am to 3pm.
- Sants Station, pl. Països Catalans s/n: daily, from 9am to 3pm. Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
: blue and red routes (northbound and southbound) from pl. Catalunya.
- Tickets are valid for calendar days (not 24-hour periods).
- Frequency: every 30 minutes.
- Service adapted for wheelchair users and hearing-impaired visitors.
- Free for under 4s.
- Smartphone app with information about the service and the city (Google Play).