Gran Gala Flamenco invites you on a musical and sensory journey through flamenco and its staging with castanets, sweeping flamenco dresses, fans and beautiful, sensual costumes. Gran Gala Flamenco is a true spectacle that has been on stage for nearly two decades.
The Palau de la Música
is the only concert hall in the world to have been awarded UNESCO World Heritage status and is one of the amazing venues hosting the Gran Gala Flamenco show. It seats more than 1,900 people. The Teatre Poliorama
, on the ground floor of Barcelona’s Royal Academy of Arts and Science, on La Rambla, is another venue hosting the show. It seats 700 people.
Gran Gala Flamenco is produced by Barcelona y Flamenco, one of Barcelona’s leading flamenco show production companies. Ópera y Flamenco and Guitarra y Flamenco are two of its best-known productions.
Let flamenco carry you away!What does your booking include?
: Juan Gómez “Chicuelo”, S. Amaya “El Tati” (guitarra), Carlos Caro (violin) and J. Sánchez (percussion).Bailaores
: Eli Ayala, Maria José González, Nacho Blanco and Lorena Oliva.Cantaores
: La Tana and Joaquin “El Duende”.Art Direction
: Juan Gómez “Chicuelo”.
Dates and Times
- Palau de la Música: day 16; at 8pm.
- Poloriama: day 30; at 6.30pm. Day 13 and 20, at 8pm.
- Poloriama: days 7, 14, 21 and 28; at 6.30pm.
- Poloriama: days 4 and 11; at 6.30pm.
- Teatre Poliorama. La Rambla 115. Metro: L1 and L3, plaça Catalunya. Bus: 14, 59 and 91.
- Palau de la Música Catalana. Palau de la Música, 4-6. Metro: L1 and L4, Urquinaona. Bus: 17, 45 and V17.
Customer services provider: GRAN GALA FLAMENCO
This product does not have a specific collection point. Consult the characteristics in the section "Details".