The Fandango, Seguidilla, Alegría, Bulería... Did you know that flamenco has a wide range of rhythms or palos?. Discover them and enjoy the Gran Gala Flamenco show, the finest performances in this genre you'll find in Barcelona.
This show reveals the intense passion of the gypsy people through time, and takes the audience on a journey to the different Flamenco strands (from the rhythmic, festive and cheerful “bulería” and the solemn and intense “solea”, to the dynamic and uninhibited “alegría”, the “tango”, “guajira” and “farruca”). The Gran Gala Flamenco presents the new generation of Catalan flamenco performers and is the perfect combination of heart and spirit, music, dance, passion and rhythm. A unique and unforgettable gift from the heart of Spain.What does your booking include?
: Juan Gómez “Chicuelo”, S. Amaya “El Tati” (guitarra), Carlos Caro (violin) and J. Sánchez (percussion).Bailaores
: Eli Ayala, Maria José González, Nacho Blanco and Lorena Oliva.Cantaores
: La Tana and Joaquin “El Duende”.Art Direction
: Juan Gómez “Chicuelo”.
Dates and Times
- Palau de la Música: days 2, 5, 13, 23 and 31 and 8pm; 10; at 9.30pm.
- Poloriama: day 8, 15 and 29; at 6.30pm. 17; at 9.30pm.
- Poliorama: days 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 29 and 21; at 8pm.
- Palau de la Música: day 16; at 8pm.
- Poloriama: days 9 and 30; at 6.30pm. Day 13 and 20, at 8pm.
- Poloriama: days 7, 14, 21 and 28; at 6.30pm.
- Poloriama: days 4, 11 and 25; at 6.30pm.
- Teatre Poliorama. La Rambla 115. Metro: L1 and L3, plaça Catalunya. Bus: 14, 59 and 91.
- Palau de la Música Catalana. Palau de la Música, 4-6. Metro: L1 and L4, Urquinaona. Bus: 17, 45 and V17.
Customer services provider: GRAN GALA FLAMENCO
This product does not have a specific collection point. Consult the characteristics in the section "Details".