Hop on board the Montjuïc cable car and enjoy breathtaking views of the city and the sea from the castle. With brand-new cabins that can seat up to eight people, this is the ideal way to enjoy Barcelona's green lung with the family.
Come to Montjuïc, Barcelona's most historic mountain
, and enjoy panoramic views from the castle where you'll be able to view the sea like the Iberians did, discover the history of Mount Jupiter and find out about the development of the fort which stands more than 170 metres above sea level right by the port.
If you take the funicular at Paral·lel metro station, it leaves you at the first Montjuïc cable car station which is the best way to get to the top of the mountain while you enjoy the views
and relax as you glide above the tree tops.
The cabins are fully adapted for passengers with reduced mobility and have eight comfortable seats so you can come with all the family. Don't wait any further and plan your trip to Montjuïc, and ride on the the most iconic Cable car Barcelona!.What does your Montjuïc cable car booking include?
Buy your ticket now and acces on the day of your choice, until December 2023!
- Round trip ticket for the Montjuïc cable car.
- January* to February: 10am to 6pm.
- March to May: 10am to 7pm.
- June to September: 10am to 9pm.
- October: 10am to 7pm.
- November to December*: 10am to 6pm.
*25/12, 1/1 and 6/1, 8/3: 10am to 2:30pm.
: from 30th January to 19th February 2023.How to get there
: Parc de Montjuic, Av. Miramar opposite the Montjuïc Municipal Swimming Pool. Metro: L2 and L3, Paral·lel station + Montjuïc funicular. Bus: 55 and 150.
- This voucher can only be used once.
- People who have purchased tickets for the cable car must arrive at the cable car station together and use the service at the same time.
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
Customer services provider: TELEFÈRIC DE MONTJUÏC