Take this guided tour and explore Park Güell, the wonderful garden-city created by the genius of Catalan art nouveau, Antoni Gaudí, and one of the most delightful works from this artistic movement.
The tour of this vast uptown park, replete with details and close to Tibidabo, is a pleasant and romantic experience and perfect for lovers of the open air.
Walk up the dragon staircase, with its surface covered in broken shards of trencadís mosaic, and make your way to the Hall of One Hundred Columns
, which actually consists of 86 columns that resemble giant stalagmites inside a cave. Stroll through the Greek Theatre, the Laundry Room Portico and the Austria Gardens and blend into the landscape of this fascinating park lined with unusual paths and hidden corners full of details.
At Park Güell, you'll discover the rich symbolism of Catalonia's home-grown art nouveau movement, modernisme
, inside a wonderful example of urban planning which has been awarded Unesco World Heritage status
.What does your booking include?
- Tour lasting one and a half hours led by a professional guide.
- Wireless tour guide system designed to aid communication between participants and the guide.
- Entrance to Park Güell.
- From 1st April to 31st October:
- In English: daily, at 11am.
- In English/Spanish: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday, at 10am. From 1/4 to 16/10, from 1/4 to 16/10, at 5.30pm.
- In English/French: Monday, Friday and Sunday, at 10am.
- From 1st November to 31st March 2023: in English /Spanish, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 10am. In English/French Friday at 10am
: 25/12 and 1/1.Length
: 1 hour and 45 minutes.Meeting point
: Gaudí Experience. c/ Larrad, 41. Metro: L3, Vallcarca or Lesseps stop. Bus 24, 32, 92, 116 and H6.
- The guide will be carrying a green umbrella with the Julià Travel logo.
- Please arrive at the departure point 10 minutes before the tour commences.
- Free for under 6s. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Customer services provider: JULIÀ TRAVEL