In the city's old harbour, the Port Vell, L'Aquàrium de Barcelona is the world's most important marine leisure and education centre dedicated to Mediterranean undersea life.
The Barcelona L'Aquàrium is located in the old harbour, Port Vell, and is the world's most important marine leisure and education centre dedicated to Mediterranean undersea life. A unique attraction that has already been visited by more than 14 million people. Don't wait for people to tell you about it? buy your ticket now and skip the queues
The Barcelona L'Aquàrium is the perfect place to find out about the seabed and all its different species. You'll learn about them through the 66 Mediterranean and tropical tanks which are home to 11,000 animals from some 450 different species. The most spectacular of all is the immense Oceanarium, the only one in Europe which is 5m deep and 36m in diameter
. A transparent 80-metre-long tunnel runs through the Oceanarium where you can walk among sharks, giltheads, morays, ocean sunfish and many more species.
With your ticket you'll also be able to visit the permanent exhibitions, Planeta Aqua and Explora! which show the importance of water in the development of our planet, and where kids can discover the underwater world by using their five senses. After your visit, you'll be able to enjoy the different services on offer: the café, shop, souvenir photo, auditorium, etc. What does your booking include?
Buy it now and get access until December 2020!
- Admission to the Barcelona L'Aquàrium.
- Closed Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Thursday and Friday, from 11 am to 6 pm*.
- Saturday, from 10 am to 6 pm*.
- Sundays and holidays, from 10 am to 6 pm*.
*Ticket offices and entrances are open until one hour before closing time.
: 19, 20, 26 and 27 de November.Address
: Moll d'Espanya del Port Vell s/n. Metro: L3, Drassanes stop o L4, Barceloneta stop. Bus: 14, 59, 64, 120, D20, H16 and V17.
- Tiquet offices opens until one hour before closing time.
- Children under 3 years old, free entrance.
- Accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Visitors should bring ID as proof of age, otherwise it is company policy to charge the admission price based on their height.
Customer services provider: ASPRO OCIO S.A.