Now's your chance to see the city at the wheel of our funky yellow convertibles on a GPS-guided tour that will tell you about every point of interest and lots of anecdotes about the city. It isn't Knight Rider… it's a GoCar!.
A car is always a great sightseeing companion, and you'll have more fun than ever in these fully equipped and safety-approved two-seater vehicles! Electric car, easy driving and compact size, you'll be able to park where you want and get around Barcelona in total freedom and safety.
Thanks to the GPS system and storytelling guide, the experience of driving through a city you're not familiar with will be much easier!. We offer you four custom-made tours so you can discover the city at your own pace and stop off whenever you want:
What does your booking includes?
- The Barcelona Experience route, will take you through the old town and to the different amenities built for the 1992 Olympic Games.
- The Gaudí route, is the artiest option and will take you to the most famous landmarks by the architect who is an iconic figure of Catalan art nouveau, modernisme.
- The Beach & Shopping route, A scoot around the city centre then out to the beaches of Barcelona. This coastal route includes the massive Diagonal Mar shopping mall.
- GoCar tour according to your option.
- GPS with audioguide.
- Unlimited mileage.
- Two registered drivers.
- Third-party insurance.
: daily, from 9am to 6pm.Closed
: 25/12 and 1/1.Languages
- Barcelona Experience / Discover Gaudí / Beach & Shopping: 3 hours.
- Full Day City Tour: 5 hours.
: GoCar place. Pg. de Pujades, 7 (opposite Ciutadella Park). Metro L1: Arc de Triomf. Bus 39 and H16.
- From 2 people.
- Vehicles adapted for disabled people and electric GoCars available.
- Minimum passenger age: 7.
- All drivers must be over 21.
- All drivers must have a driving licence valid in Spain.
- A 300 € deposit is required, payable in cash or by credit card.
Customer services provider: GO CAR TOURS