The Casa Batlló is one of Antoni Gaudí's architectural masterpieces and an iconic modernista landmark. Situated on Passeig de Gràcia, this building stands out from the rest due to its eye-catching design and colour. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
We invite you to visit the Casa Batlló which has transcended the concept of a building to become a legendary icon of art, architecture and art nouveau. Here, light, colour and shapes interact with wood, glass, ceramics and quarried stone in Gaudí's
characteristic fantastic and breathtaking style.Pick up your audioguide
and begin your tour of 20 different points. You'll discover a whole host of details that are hard to spot at first glance, with metaphors and depictions of nature, particularly the undersea world, which will inspire and stimulate your senses and emotions. And if you prefer, you can hire the innovative augmented reality video guide which will take you to a magical world that is normally hidden from view. Both guides are available in 10 languages.
You'll visit the legendary mezzanine, where the Batlló family once lived; the attic, where the storerooms and laundries were located; the rooftop, with its iconic chimneys and the amazing light well which houses the staircase once used by the privileged neighbours. And you can't leave without seeing the magnificent hall and main staircase. You're sure to be impressed!What does your booking include?
- Tour the whole house from the main floor to the rooftop.
- Smartguide: discover Gaudí’s imagination through augmented reality in different languages: English, Catalan, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Portuguese.
- Free Wifi.
: 9am-8pm (last admission). Times may be altered if the rooms have been booked for events or conventions.Languages
: video guide in different languages: English, Catalan, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian and Portuguese.Length
: 1 hour approximately.Address
: Passeig de Gràcia, 43. Metro: L2,L3 and L4, Passeig de Gràcia stop. Bus: 7, 16, 17, 22 and 24. Renfe rodalies: Pg. de Gràcia.
- Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an email with a voucher containing a link (pdf) where you can download your ticket to the Casa Batlló.
- Free admission for under 7s.
- Reduced tickets for 7 to 18 year old, students and over 65 years old. Proof of age must be provided when purchasing a reduced ticket.
- Facilities for the visually and hearing impaired. Wheelchair accessible. Lift to the attic.
- The noble floor of Casa Batlló is being restored.
Customer services provider: CASA BATLLO