The Casa Batlló is one of Antoni Gaudí's architectural masterpieces and an iconic modernista landmark. Situated on Passeig de Gràcia, this building stands out from the rest due to its eye-catching design and colour. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
We invite you to visit the Casa Batlló which has transcended the concept of a building to become a legendary icon of art, architecture and art nouveau. Here, light, colour and shapes interact with wood, glass, ceramics and quarried stone in Gaudí's
characteristic fantastic and breathtaking style.The new 10D Experience will allow you to immerse yourself in Gaudí’s mind
at the time he created his masterpiece. Through technology, you too can feel what it’s like to be a genius.
Immerse yourself in the new galleries created by the architect Kengo Kuma and the Chesneys studio. New 2,000 sqm of museum route never seen before
What does your booking include?
- View of the modernista salon: exclusive visit to a modernista saloon with its period furniture. Take a first-class trip back in time.
- Gaudí Dôme: relive the moment of enlightenment when Gaudí surrendered to nature.
- Gaudí Cube: Gaudí and Artificial Intelligence brought to you by the artist Refik Anadol in a unique space.
- Smart Audioguide: an epic tale set to a thrilling soundtrack by Dani Howard.
Depending on the type of ticket:
- Blue ticket: audioguide + Gaudí Cube (360º)
- Silver ticket: audioguide + Gaudí Cube (360º) + Gaudí Dôme (immersive) + Virtual Reality Tablet + Original Concierge Room.
- Gold ticket: audioguide + Gaudí Cube (360º) + Gaudí Dôme (immersive) + Virtual Reality Tablet + Original Concierge Room + Private residence of the Batllós + Exclusive outdoor lounge + FastPass + Flexible date change + Free cancellation (up to 24 hours before)
: daily, from 9am to 6:30pm (last admission 5:30pm). Times may be altered if the rooms have been booked for events or conventions.Length
: 1 hour approximately.Address
: Passeig de Gràcia, 43. Metro: L2,L3 and L4, Passeig de Gràcia stop. Bus: H10, V15, 7, 22 and 24. Renfe rodalies: Pg. de Gràcia.
- Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an email with a voucher containing a link (pdf) where you can download your ticket to the Casa Batlló.
- Free admission for under 12.
- Reduced tickets for 13 to 17 year old, students and over 65 years old. Proof of age must be provided when purchasing a reduced ticket.
- Facilities for the visually and hearing impaired. Wheelchair accessible. Lift to the attic.
- Free Wifi.
Customer services provider: CASA BATLLO