Tablao Flamenco Cordobés
Since 1970 at Barcelona
Founded in 1970, the Tablao Cordobés of Barcelona is widely admired by the most exacting artistic minorities and has garnered great international prestige. One of the main characteristics of this genuine flamenco club, or tablao, has been its staging of different programmes by the major talents of every era.
- The Tablao Cordobés is a historic, welcoming venue, located in Barcelona's centre and run by a family of flamenco artists.
- The flamenco club stage has hosted, and continues to host, performances by today's leading Catalan artists: Miquel Poveda, Montse Cortés, los Toleo, Maite Martín, J.M. Cañizares, etc., and the major figures of flamenco such as Farruco, Camarón, Lole and Manuel, Manuela Carrasco and Mila de Vargas.
- The flamenco show, lasting 1 hour 20 minutes, is renewed from time to time, with the guaranteed presence of performers from Spain's leading flamenco troupes.
- The dinner includes a complete buffet, featuring Mediterranean specialities, with drinks included.
- Buffet dinner and flamenco show: 1st and 2nd performance, 77 €. | 3rd performance, 69 €.
- Flamenco show and drink: 1st, 2nd and 3rd performance, 42 €.
- 1st session: Dinner at 6.45pm and flamenco show at 8.15pm.
- 2nd session: Dinner at 8.30pm and flamenco show at 10pm.
- 3rd session: Dinner at 10pm and flamenco show at 11.30pm.
- Address: La Rambla, 35. Metro line L3, Liceu or Drassanes station.
Business providing the service: Cadame SL
 932 853 832