Barcelona Segway Tour
Moving through Barcelona
The Segway tours of Barcelona give you a fun and entertaining look at the sites that make the city one of the most cosmopolitan and charming places in the world. Discover a new way of visiting the city that is more fun and requires less effort.
- Segwaytours.Cat, the official Segway dealer in Catalonia, offers authorised tours with the following guarantees:
- The monitors have received the latest technical training.
- The routes comply with the safety recommendations of Segway Inc.
- The customers receive thorough training in Segway skills.
- The itinerary is authorised by Barcelona City Council.
- During the tour you’ll discover the thousand-year-old history of the Roman city of Barcino, the splendour of the Gothic, the renaissance of the 19th century, the great leap forward of Olympic Barcelona in 1992 and the future that awaits our city. You’ll be able to enjoy the hidden nooks and crannies of the city that go unnoticed on conventional visits.
- Languages: English, Catalan, Spanish, French, German and Italian. See route
- Segway machine.
- Technical assistance .
- Driving lessons.
- Civil responsibility insurance.
- Groups of up to 10 people only.
- Length of tour: 2 hours.
- Dates and times: Monday to Sunday, 10am-10pm.
- Closed: 25thand 26thDecember and 1st January.
- Meeting point: plaça Sant Jaume, by the door of the City Hall tourist information office. Metro line L4: Jaume I station, line L3 Liceu station. Bus: 9, 17, 40, 45 and 120.
Business providing the service: Barcelona Segway tour
 932 853 832
Additional information to purchase the ticket