Enjoy a flight on a modern, comfortable helicopter with amazing panoramic views. You'll see Barcelona's main tourist landmarks from an original angle.
Do you want to put a smile on the face of the person you love the most or do you simply want to fulfil your dream of flying? Enjoy a unique experience and breathtaking views with Barcelona Skytour. See the entire city from the air with privileged views and comfortable seats that have been designed so you'll enjoy the Barcelona skyline to the full
The itinerary covers the Barcelona coast and the city centre in just 10 minutes. You'll fly over landmarks including the commercial port, the World Trade Center, Barcelona's magnificent beaches, the Olympic Marina, the Forum, and such impressive buildings as the Agbar Tower and the Sagrada Família. You'll see the painstakingly designed Eixample, the fantastic Park Güell, the world-famous Camp Nou, and Montjuïc, with the Olympic Stadium and sporting venues. All this and much more on a trip you'll remember forever!.
Because every day is a new experience, be bold enough to take a Skytour and discover a thousand different sensations while you fly.What does your booking include?
- Ten-minute tour on a modern and comfortable helicopter*.
- Insurance is included.
- All taxes are included in the price*Maximum weight per person = 110kg. If you exceed this weight you will have to buy two tickets.
: passengers must choose a morning or afternoon flight. Cathelicopters will contact them to arrange the exact flight time. If no convenient time can be arranged, a full refund will be issued.
Office hours in summer, Monday to Sunday, 10am to 7pm.
Office hours in winter, Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm. Saturday, 10am to 5pm. Sunday, 10am to 3pm. In winter, flight times may be changed due to light conditions.Closed
: 1/1, 25 and 26/12.Departure point
: Cat heliport. Pg. de l'Escullera. Moll Adossat s/n de Barcelona. Metro: L3 Drassanes stop.
- You can choose the time of the day you prefer: mornings from 11am to 1.30pm and afternoons from 3.30pm to 5pm. Cathelicopters will contact you in under 24 hours before the fly to confirm your departure time. Please check your phone or email for notifications. You will not be able to fly without confirmation of the exact flight time and you will not be entitled to any refunds or exchanges without such confirmation.
- Please, provide a phone number or email address when booking.
- You must show an ID card or a passport to be allowed to board.
- Please, arrive 20 minutes before the flight departs.
- Maximum weight per person = 110kg. If you exceed this weight you will have to buy two tickets.
- Six places maximum per flight.
- If the flight has to be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions or for technical reasons, a full refund will be issued.
- This activity is not recommended for children aged under 4.
- Free 0 to 2 years old.
- For further information, bookings or confirmations please call 932 240 710.
Customer services provider: CATHELICÒPTERS S.L.