This immersive exhibition will take you back to Ancient Egypt.
An immersive trip for all ages led by the pharaoh Ben who will introduce you to the world of Tutankhamun.
The exhibition will take you 3,400 years back in time and show you the history of a magical civilisation full of riddles and treasures that will let you visit Tutankhamun’s tomb
Ideal Barcelona is a 1500m2 space in the Poblenou neighbourhood that stages immersive exhibitions bringing together art, technology and science to create audiovisual contents where you will be the star.What does your Tutankhamun exhibition booking includes?
- Admission to the exhibition.
- VR glasses.
: daily, from 10am to 8pm (last admission 7:30pm). Closed
: 90 minutes.Meeting Point
: c/ Doctor Trueta, 196-198. Metro: L4, Llacuna stop. Bus: 6 and V25.
- This experience may affect people with sensory processing sensitivity.
- Not recommended for people with epilepsy.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pets are not allowed into the exhibition.
Customer services provider: IDEAL CENTRE D'ARTS DIGITALS BARCELONA