Discover the city on one of COCO-MAT’s tours on elegant wooden bicycles. Private groups are limited to no more than four people to guarantee a bespoke experience.
COCO-MAT’s handmade wooden bikes have landed in Barcelona and now you can explore the city on one of the following tours:
What does your booking include ?
- Barcelona Highlights: this tour will take you to the city’s unmissable sights and landmarks, from the Sagrada Família, Casa Batlló and La Pedrera to the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site, Parc de la Ciutadella (the city’s first public park) and Plaça Catalunya (the heart of the city).
- Gaudí and the Gràcia neighbourhood: If you love art nouveau architecture, you can’t afford to miss this tour that will show you Gaudí’s buildings: the Sagrada Família, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló, and the less well-known Casa Calvet and Casa Vicens, as well as the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site and the beautiful squares in the Gràcia neighbourhood.
- Catalan Culture: tour of the unknown side of Barcelona: plaça Francesc Macià, Turó Park, the old Modelo prison, the Parc de Joan Miró, Plaça Espanya and Sant Antoni market.
- Evening Tour: seeing the city by night and its floodlit landmarks is always extra impressive. This tour will take you to Plaça Espanya with its Magic Fountain (light show depending on the season), Gran Via, Passeig de Gràcia with the Casa Batlló and La Pedrera, the Sagrada Familia and the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site.
- Double the Fun: If you want to go on a more complete tour, choose this one. It combines Barcelona Highlights and Catalan Culture and includes a tapas meal at a typical restaurant midway through the tour.
- Private guided tour in English or Spanish on a wooden bike. Tours lasting 2 h. 30 min. (Barcelona Highlights , Gaudí and the Gràcia neighbourhood and Catalan Culture); 2 h. (Evening Tour) or 3 h. 30 min. with meal included (Double the Fun).
- Barcelona Highlights Tour: daily, at 10am and 2pm. Length: 2h and 30 min.
- Gaudí and the Gràcia neighbourhood Tour: daily, at 10am and at 2pm. Length: 2h and 30 min.
- Catalan Culture Tour: daily, at 10m and 2pm. Length: 2h and 30 min.
- Evening Tour: from 1/5 to 31/10; daily, at 8:30pm and from 1/11 to 30/4; daily, at 7pm. Length: 2h.
- Double the fun Tour: daily, at 10:30am and 2:30pm. Length: 3 h and 30 min
: English and Spanish.Meeting Point
: COCO-MAT store. C/Balmes, 229. Bus: 27, D40 and V15. FGC (Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat): Gràcia.
- Minimum age allowed is 16 years old.
- Please, arrive 10 minutes before departure time.
- Small groups up to 4 people.
Customer services provider: COCO MAT BIKE TOURS BARCELONA (CMBike Barcelona)