Its central location, height and picture windows with 360º panoramic views are some of the reasons why Unlimited Barcelona is one of the best viewing points in the city.
Unlimited Barcelona is located inside the Torre Urquinaona and is named after the square where it was built by the architect Antoni Bonet, between 1968 and 1970. In the city centre
, in the Eixample district, the viewing point utilises all the available space on its corner site. Standing 22 storeys high
, it is noted for its prism-shaped forms and dark glass and ceramic finishes. Bonet chose this shade because it would withstand pollution and the passage of time. It was really the right choice!
And the visit doesn’t end here. You can activate short audio clips on your smartphone that will solve some of the riddles
behind the views of the city:
Why is it one of the most densely populated cities in the world? Why is it so easy to navigate? Why are there no buildings taller than 172 metres? Or what is the origin of the word “Barcelona”? among many others.
Families can request the free Unlimited Barcelona tour for kids. At the end they’ll get a surprise prize. Everyone is welcome to play.
Choose your visit: daytime or sunset
.What does your booking include?
One of the following options:
- General: Vues à 360° de Barcelone depuis le 20e étage + Accès au téléchargement de l’audio guide (par lecture de QR) + Wifi gratuit + Activité gratuite pour les enfants
- Sunset: Vues à 360° de Barcelone depuis le 20e étage + Accès au téléchargement de l’audio guide (par lecture de QR) + Wifi gratuit + Activité gratuite pour les enfants + Music and Soft drink
- Night Experience: Vues à 360° de Barcelone depuis le 20e étage + Accès au téléchargement de l’audio guide (par lecture de QR) + Wifi gratuit + Activité gratuite pour les enfants + Drink
General visit times
: September to June, weekends and public holidays. July and August, daily.
- Saturday: 10am-11pm.
- Sunday and public holidays: 10am-11pm.
: 25th and 1/1.Languages
: audioguide in English, Spanish, Catalan and French.Length
: 45 minuts.Meeting Point
: Torre Urquinaona, Plaça Urquinaona 6. Floor 20. Metro L1/L3 Urquinaona. Bus: 22, 47 and V17. Renfe: Catalunya.
- Under 5s free.
- Reduced admission: over 65s, people with limited mobility and people living in Catalonia. It will be necessary to prove the condition that applies to the access.
- Accessible for people with limited mobility.
Customer services provider: UNLIMTED BARCELONA