At dusk, the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site lights up to reveal the magic of Christmas: a walk through its Christmas Garden will immerse you in a fairy-tale winter wonderland.
Christmas has come to the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site for the first time with the Christmas Garden, a glittering festive experience than has already visited London, Berlin and Stuttgart.
A circular trail, nearly a mile long, that will transport you to a fairy-tale world with spectacular glittering figures, amazing plants
and many more surprises you can enjoy at this wonderful time of the year.
You can also visit the Sant Pau Recinte Modernista
, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.What does your booking include?
- Ticket to the Christmas Garden.
: from 22/11 to 9/01, from Monday to Sunday, from 6pm to 10pm.Closed
: 24/12, 31/12 and 5/1.Meeting Point
: Recinte Modernista Sant Pau. C/ de Sant Antoni Maria Claret, 167, Metro: L5, Sant Pau-Dos de maig stop. Bus: H8, 19, 20, 45, 47, 50, 51, 92, 117 and 192.
- Your ticket is only valid for the 30-minute time slot you have booked. You will not be admitted before or after this time slot.
- Family ticket (2 adults + children under 18 years old).
- Proof of age must be provided when purchasing a reduced ticket.
- Admission is free for children aged 24 months or under.
- Animals are not admitted (with the exception of assistance dogs).
- Suitcases, large bags and other bulky items are not allowed inside the attraction.
- The attraction closes at 10.30pm.