Do you want to spend a day in the mountains and enjoy nature from the highest point in the Niu de l’Àliga refuge resort?
The Bus Natura will take you to La Molina where you’ll take the Cadí-Moixeró ski lift to the top of Tosa d’Alp, 2,537m above sea level
, where you’ll find the Niu de l’Àliga refuge
that boasts breathtaking panoramic views of the counties of La Cerdanya, El Berguedà and El Ripollès.
Once you arrive in La Molina or log on firstname.lastname@example.org, you can sign up for one of the following activities:
What does your booking include?
- Raquetes descoberta de neu (1 hora). Horaris: 9, 10.30, 12, 13.30 i 15h. Inclou: guia de muntanya, raquetes de neu, bastons i assegurança. Recomanada per totes aquelles persones que volen tenir un primer contacte amb les raquetes i descobrir el món màgic de la neu d'una manera fàcil.
- Snowshoeing nature trek (1 hour). Times: 9am, 10.30am, 12 noon, 1.30pm and 3pm. Includes: mountain guide, snowshoes, sticks and insurance. Recommended for first-time snowshoers who want to discover the magical world of snow in an easy way.
- Adventure park among the trees. Times: 10am to 7pm. Zipwires, Tibetan bridges and rope bridges, have fun swinging from the trees like Tarzan, among other activities. The park has a number of circuits of varying degrees of difficulty: green circuit (1h), blue (45min), red and blue (1h 30min) and blue, red and black (2h).
- Return bus journey from Barcelona, Sabadell, Terrassa and Manresa to La Molina.
- Ski pass for the Cadí-Moixeró ski lift.
- Guide to welcome you when you arrive in La Molina.
: from 27th December to 2nd April. Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.Closed
: 24/12, 25/12, 26/12, 1/1 and 6/1.Departure Time
: at 6.30am.Return Time La Molina
: at 4.30pm from the long track.Languages:
Catalan and Spanish.Meeting point
: Estació del Nord, c/ Ali Bei 80. Metro L1: Arc de Triomf. Bus: 54, 6, B20, B25, N9, N0, N11, H16 and V19. Renfe: Cercanías 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- You should arrive 15min before departure time.
- A minimum number of 30 people is required for the trip to run. If the minimum number is not reached, the agency will cancel the trip and issue a full refund to the customer. The customer will not be entitled to make a claim for compensation.
- All the members of the group who have made the booking must bring valid ID or a passport and show them to our booking agents, otherwise the booking will not be valid.
- Children aged between 4 to 15 must be accompanied by their parents.
- Young people aged 16 and 17 who are travelling alone must bring written permission signed by their parents or legal guardians (in duplicate) and provide a contact phone number.
- For departures from Sabadell (7am), Terrassa (7.15am) or Manresa (7.45am) call our Call Center +34 932 853 832.
Customer services provider: VIATGES PLUS
This product does not have a specific collection point. Consult the characteristics in the section "Details".