Rediscover the city with the Passaport Barcelona route and visit L'Aquàrium, La Pedrera, Barça Stadium Tour and the Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau.
This autumn, the Barcelona Trail passport invites you to visit the following leisure and cultural attractions with the family: La Pedrera, Barça Stadium, the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site and L'Aquàrium.
. The passport is simple to use. Ask for your passport at the first attraction you visit (one passport per family unit) and every time you visit one of the participating attractions show your passport and have it stamped. You’ll receive a gift at each attraction:
- Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site: a kids’ activity pack.
- La Pedrera: a photo guide to the building.
- L'Aquàrium: a souvenir of its 25thanniversary.
- Barça Stadium Tour and Museum: guidebook to the museum and a children’s story.
If you collect four stamps (you have until 15th December) you can choose one of the following exclusive experiences* (for up to four people):
- La Pedrera: guided night-time tour with video mapping on the roof and glass of cava.
- Barça Stadium Tour and Museum: special guided tour and two tickets per person to the ice rink.
- L'Aquàrium: Premium pass providing entry to the technical area and a guided tour with an expert guide.
- Sant Pau Recinte Modernista: exclusive night-time tour and new Christmas entertainment.
*If you want to enjoy these exclusive experiences you have to contact each attraction.Pre-book your tickets here
and start to enjoy the advantages of the Barcelona Trail passport:
Tickets for L'Aquàrium: Buy Tickets L'Aquàrium
Tickets for La Pedrera: Buy Tickets La Pedrera
Tickets for Camp Nou Experience Tour: Buy Tickets Camp Nou Experience Tour
Tickets for Sant Pau Recinte Modernista: Buy Tickets Sant Pau Recinte Modernista