Let us take you on a ride on our comfortable sightseeing bus to rediscover the city with curious facts and anecdotes about Barcelona’s iconic sights.
Hop on board the Barcelona Panoràmic Bus and see the city from another angle: Passeig Colom, Plaça de les Glòries
, where you’ll find the iconic buildings of the city’s design museum, the Museu del Disseny, the second-hand market, Els Encants, and the imposing Glòries tower; great Catalan art nouveau, or modernista, landmarks
, including the Sagrada Família, the Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site, La Pedrera and the Casa Batlló; and Mount Montjuïc
, Barcelona’s green lung that brings you a great combination of culture (Fundació Miró, Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya...) and sport (Museu Olímpic i de l’Esport, Palau Sant Jordi, Montjuïc stadium...).
This guided itinerary will give you an in-depth insight into Barcelona and its history through curious facts and anecdotes, from the comfort of your seat while you enjoy the scenery and take photos of the city’s most beautiful places. What does your booking include?
- Two-hour guided tour (Catalan/Spanish) on a doble-decker panoramic sightseeing bus.
- Turisme de Barcelona official information officer on board.
- Free Wi-Fi, with an automatic connection.
: from 10/7 to 27/9. Friday, Saturday and Sunday, at 4pm, 6pm and 8pm.Language
: 1 hour and 50 minutes.Meeting point
: pl. Portal de la Pau (Sea side). Metro: L3, Drassanes stop. Bus: 59, 120, D20, H14 and V13.
- Passengers must arrive at the departure terminal 20 min.
- Free for children under 4 years old.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tickets for other routes of the Barcelona Bus Turístic are not valid for these special panoramic tour.
- It is compulsory to wear a mask.
- We have reinforced hygiene and disinfection measures on all buses.
- There is disinfection point with hydroalcoholic gel.