Hop on board this open-topped minibus, discover the city’s major landmarks and round off your tour with a skip-the-line visit to the Sagrada Família.
This two-hour, open-topped minibus tour will give you an initial idea of the things you can’t miss on your visit to Barcelona.
You’ll begin with a guided walking tour of the Gothic Quarter
, where you’llbe able to admire the cathedral from the outside, the Plaça Sant Jaume (seat of the Catalan Government and Barcelona City Hall), the beautiful Plaça Sant Felip Neri and its characteristic narrow streets.
From the minibus, you’ll be able to see the majestic boulevard, Passeig de Gràcia, with its modernista buildings
, includingLa Pedrera and the Casa Batlló; the seafront;the Arc de Triomf; and you’ll end your tour at the entrance to the Sagrada Família, Antoni Gaudí’s iconic masterpiece.
You’ll be able to visit the Sagrada Família
at your own pace, so you can admire its beautiful architectural and symbolic details.What does your booking include?:
- Guided walking tour of the Gothic Quarter.
- Guided tour on an open-topped minibus.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Sagrada Família.
Times and Languages
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday; at 11am (English) and at 3pm (English).
- Saturdays; at 11am (Spanish) and at 3pm (English).
: 1/1, 6/1, 25/12 and 26/12.Length
: 2 hours.Meeting Point
: We Barcelona Catedral. c/ de Montjuïc del Bisbe, 3. Metro: L3, Liceu stop and L4, Jaume I stop. Bus: 14, 17, 45, 59 and V17.
- Please, arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
- Free 0-3 years old.