Escape the noise and bustle of Barcelona for the day and discover two gems on the Costa Daurada where past and present coexist in harmony.
A trip back in time starting in the open-air history museum, and UNESCO World Heritage site, Tarragona
. Walk inside the ancient city walls and let yourself be captivated by one of the best-preserved archaeological sites in Spain
. Explore the remains of the Roman circus, which has withstood the test of time, relive the conversations that took place inside the Roman forum, and be fascinated by the bloody romanticism of the fights between gladiators once held inside the imposing amphitheatre overlooking the sea.
A leap forward in time will take you to Sitges
, the Blanca Subur, where the seafaring tradition and bohemian atmosphere come together in this beautiful, vibrant town, with its musicians
, street performers, restaurants and shops. Lose yourself in the maze of narrow streets and discover modernista gems like the Casa Bacardí and Casa del Rellotge, which will give you an insight into the history of the “Americanos”, the people from Sitges who crossed the ocean in search of wealth on the new continent. Stroll along the seafront to enjoy the church of Sant Bertomeu i Santa Tecla, and the Palau Maricel, while you listen to the street musicians, the perfect way to round off your journey through time.Your booking includes
- Door-to-door, private-hire transport from Barcelona.*
- Professional guide.
- Walking tour of Tarragona old town.
- Admission to the amphitheatre in Tarragona.
- Admission to the circus in Tarragona.
- Walking tour of Sitges modernista architecture.
*Hotels and apartments in Barcelona.
: Tuesday to Sunday, 9am.Closed
: 1/1, 6/1, 25/12, 26/12 and 31/12.Language
: bilingual, Spanish and English.Length
: 10 hours.Meeting point
: after you have made your booking, the company will contact you by email to find out the hotel or apartment where you want to be picked up. Please provide a valid email address.
- Small groups. Eight people maximum.
- You may also be able to have a swim in the waters of the Costa Brava.
- Available languages: Catalan, Spanish, English and German for private groups. If you are interested, please contact our call centre: email@example.com
This product does not have a specific collection point. Consult the characteristics in the section "Details".