If you don’t have much time to visit the city, or want to give yourself an idea of Barcelona’s unmissable sights, this guided, open-topped minibus tour is the perfect choice.
This route is designed to give you an initial idea of the places you can’t miss if you’re visiting Barcelona. Whether you’re planning to visit the Catalan capital for just a short time, or you want an initial idea of places to visit so you can explore them in greater depth later on.
You’ll begin with a guided tour through the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter
, where you’ll see the cathedral, Carrer del Bisbe, Plaça Sant Jaume…
Afterwards, you’ll continue your visit on board an open-topped minibus
to enjoy the views and take photos from the convenience of your seat.
The minibus will depart from Plaça Catalunya, go along Passeig de Gràcia, where you’ll be able to see the modernista façades of La Pedrera, the Casa Batlló, Casa Amatller and Casa Lleó i Morera
; the seafront with the imposing statue of Columbus; and the Arc de Triomf. The tour will end in front of Antoni Gaudí’s iconic masterpiece, theSagrada Família.What does your booking include?:
- Guided walking tour of the Gothic Quarter.
- Guided tour of Barcelona’s main tourist sights on an open-topped minibus.
Times and Languages
- From 28/3 to 31/5: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday, at 9am, 11am, 3pm and 7pm in English; at 1pm in Spanish and at 5pm in French. / Thursday, Friday and Saturday, at 9am, 11am and 3pm in English; at 1pm in Spanish and at 5pm in French.
- From 1/6 to 30/9: Monday and Tuesday, at 9am, 11am, 3pm and 7pm in English; at 1pm in Spanish and at 5pm in French. / Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday: at 9am, 11am and 3pm in English; at 1pm in Spanish and at 5pm in French.
- From 1/10 to 14/11: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday; at 9am, 11am, 3pm and 7pm in English at 1pm in Spanish; and at 5pm in French. / Thursday, Friday and Saturday; at 9am, 11am and 3pm in English; at 1pm in Spanish and at 5pm in French.
- From 15/11 to 23/3/21: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday; at 11am and 3pm in English; Saturday; at 9am and at 3pm in English and at 11am in Spanish.
: 1/1, 6/1, 25/12 and 26/12.Length
: 2 hours. Meeting point
: We Barcelona Cathedral. c/ de Montjuïc del Bisbe, 3. Metro: L3, Liceu stop and L4, Jaume I stop. Bus: 14, 17, 45, 59 and V17.
- Please, arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
- Free 0-3 years old.
Customer services provider: WE BARCELONA