Tour the vineyards on an e-bike and visit some of Catalonia’s most beautiful wine regions, against the backdrop of Mount Montserrat.
After a short train ride from Barcelona to Vilafranca, you’ll collect your e-bike and start exploring one of the most charming wine trails in the Penedès when you’ll learn about the history and culture of wine and cava in this Catalan region.
At the first stop on the tour, you’ll discover the world of natural, biodynamic wines and experience their unique flavours.
Your bike ride among the vines
will take you to a second winery where you’ll go on a guided tour and discover the secrets of the way these highly prized wines are made. After your tour, you’ll be able to taste some of the premium organic wines.
After the tasting, you’ll return to the centre of Vilafranca, where your visit ends and you’ll take the train back to Barcelona.What does your booking include?
- One way trip from Barcelona to Vilafranca on public transport, accompanied by a guide*.
- Guided tour on a SCOTT Premium mountain bike or e-bike (at no additional charge) through the Penedès vineyards.
- Tasting in the 1st winery and in the 2nd winery we do the tour of the winery and the tasting afterwards.
- Tasting of premium organic wines and cavas.
*Retour trip cost from Barcelona to Vilafranca on public transport, accompanied by a guide, is not included.
- 1/03 to 30/4, 1/6 to 31/08 and 1/11 to 30/11: Monday to Friday, 8.40am. Saturday and public holidays, 8.25am.
- 1/5 to 31/5 and 1/9 to 31/10: Monday to Friday, 8.40am. Saturday, Sunday and public holidays, 8.25am.
: 7 hours.Meeting point
: plaça de Catalunya-Passeig de Gràcia, 1. In front of the Apple Store. Metro: L1 and L3, Catalunya stop. Bus: 19, 22, 24, 52, 55, 56, D50, H16 and V15. The guide will be carrying an umbrella bearing the Penedès Ecotours logo.
- Trip for people aged between 15 and 70 who can ride a bike.
- We recommend you have a good breakfast (or bring snacks with you) if you’re not used to later lunchtimes. The tour ends at 2.30pm in Vilafranca del Penedès (the total length of the tour may vary from one group to another).
- Please arrive 5 minutes before the tour departs.
Customer services provider: PENEDÈS ECOTOURS