Let the Touring Pandas guide you through one of Barcelona’s most historic neighbourhoods: the Gothic Quarter.
A local guide will take you to some of the most interesting spots in one of the city’s most charming neighbourhoods.
A walking tour exploring more than 2,000 years of history that won’t fail to surprise you.
You’ll find out why Barcelona was called Barcino during Roman times; you’ll explore the centre of the city’s political and institutional life; and learn about the tragic events that took place in the picturesque Plaça Sant Felip Neri, among other things.
Don’t miss the opportunity to discover all the secrets behind the buildings in Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter, one of the oldest and best-preserved neighbourhoods in Europe.What does your booking include?
- Guided walking tour of the Gothic Quarter in your chosen language.
: daily. 9am in Chinese; 9:15am in Japanese and 9:30am in Korean.Length
: 2 hours.Meeting Point
: pl. de Catalunya, 21 (in front of Hard Rock Café). The guide will wear a blue cap with the Touring Pandas logo. Metro: L1 and L3, stop Catalunya. Bus 16, 17, 41, 42, 55 and 141.
- Groups from 1 to 12 people.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before departure.
- Children under 11s free.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The tour is suitable for wheelchair users. The Temple of Augustus is the only inaccessible site on the tour. The guide will bring a catalogue of photographs of the temple to show to the people who can’t visit the site.
Customer services provider: THE TOURING PANDAS