The Casa Batlló and La Pedrera visitor package gives you the opportunity to visit two of the Catalan architect, Antoni Gaudí's, best-known landmarks.
The visit begins at plaça de Catalunya from where you will make your way to Passeig de Gràcia, one of Barcelona's most important avenues. Along the way, you'll see many of the Catalan art nouveau, or modernista, buildings by the architects of the day, including Gaudí, Puig i Cadafalch, Domènech i Montaner and Sagnier, as the avenue was one of the Catalan bourgeoisie's favourite residential areas.
The visit includes an audio guided tour of the Casa Batlló and the Casa Milà (La Pedrera)
. The guide's descriptions will be placed within the historic context of the city and refer to other architectural landmarks of the period.What does your booking include?
- Bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Wireless tour guide system.
- Guided walking tour along Passeig de Gràcia.
- Admission to and audio guided tour of Casa Batlló.
- Admission to and audio guided tour of La Pedrera.
: from 1st April to 31st October; Thursday and Sunday at 8am. Language
: bilingual (Spanish/English).Duration
: 2 h 30 min.Meeting point
: In front of the Hard Rock Café, pl. Catalunya, 21. Metro: L1 and L3, Catalunya station. Buses: 16, 17, 41, 42, 55 and 141. Cercanías Renfe (Spanish Rail local services) and FGC (Catalan Rail): Catalunya station.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour departs.
- The tour finishes at la Casa Batlló.
- A wireless tour guide system is provided during the tour for groups of more than five people.
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothing and footwear during the tour of Passeig de Gràcia.
Customer services provider: JULIÀ TRAVEL