The Casa Batlló, La Pedrera, Sagrada Família and Park Güell visitor package gives you the opportunity to visit four of the architect Antoni Gaudí's best-known landmarks on a scheduled tour in different languages.
During the first half of the tour, you'll walk along Passeig de Gràcia, one of Barcelona's most important avenues where you'll find many of the Catalan art nouveau, or modernista, buildings of the day. The visit includes a tour of two of Gaudí's most iconic landmarks, the Casa Batlló and La Pedrera (Casa Milà). The guide's descriptions will be placed within the historic context of the city and refer to other architectural landmarks of the period.
After the tours there will be a three-hour break for lunch. The group will then reconvene at the Julià Travel office next to the Sagrada Família.
During the second half of the visit you'll take a guided tour of the basilica of the Sagrada Família. Afterwards, a Julià bus will take you to Park Güell for the last guided tour of the visit. The tour will end at Park Güell.What does your booking include?
- Bilingual guide (Spanish/English).
- Wireless tour guide system.
- Admission to and guided tour of Casa Batlló.
- Admission to and guided tour of La Pedrera.
- Admission to and guided tour of Park Güell.
- Admission to and guided tour of the basilica of the Sagrada Família.
- Transfer by bus from the Sagrada Família to Park Güell.
: 15th August,11st and 24th September.Calendar
: 1st April to 31st October. Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.Language
: bilingual (Spanish/English).Duration
: 10 h 30 min with three hours free time for lunch.Meeting points
A wireless tour guide system is provided during the tour for groups of more than five people.Please observe the following instructions on the tour of the Sagrada Família:
- 8.30am: tour departs from the Julià Travel office, Balmes, 5. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour departs.
- 11am-3pm: free time for lunch and to make your way to the next departure point.
- 3pm: departure from the Julià Travel office, Sardenya, 311. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour departs.
- Please show respect and sensitivity in the way you dress. The following restrictions are in place: For safety reasons, caps must be removed inside the nave or museum, unless they are being worn for religious or health reasons.
- No see-through clothing.
- No strap tops that do not cover the shoulders.
- No plunging necklines. The shoulders and stomach must be kept covered.
- No shorts or short skirts.
- Footwear must be worn at all times. No flip-flops.
This product does not have a specific collection point. Consult the characteristics in the section "Details".