Enjoy a Spanish cookery session in an art nouveau building right in the city centre.
Under the guidance of our chef, you’ll learn how to make some of the best-known Spanish culinary specialities and, at the end of the class, you’ll be able to sample the dishes you’ve made washed down with a glass of wine.
The menu includes the following dishes:
What does your booking include?
- Gazpacho, enjoy the spirit of southern Spain.
- Spanish omelette served with pa amb tomàquet, Catalonia’s unique toasted bread.
- Fish paella, the star dish!
- Crema catalana, the most Catalan dessert.
- Spanish cookery workshop.
- Tasting of the dishes made during the workshop.
- Glass of wine.
: Friday from 6pm to 9pm.
: English.Meeting point
: Cookiteca, Passeig de Gràcia 26. Please arrive 15 minutes before the workshop begins. Metro L3/L2: Passeig de Gracia. Buses: 7, 22 and 24.
- Maximum group size: 15 people.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Activity not accessible for people with reduced mobility as it is held in a building with steps.
Customer services provider: COOKITECA
This product does not have a specific collection point. Consult the characteristics in the section "Details".