Come and explore this small oasis of calm right in the city centre.
Take time to admire the beauty and learn about the history of one of Barcelona’s most important Romanesque landmarks
You can visit accompanied by one of our specialist guides or visit at your own pace and enjoy the details of the arches and capitals in the cloisters, the monastery’s most outstanding space.
Immerse yourself in the atmosphere inside the monks’ living quarters, the ancient allotments and find out why the Benedictine monks moved to live on the site. What does your booking include?
Depending on the chosen option:
- Visit on your own pace (without guide) of the church, cloister, chapter room, the abbot Safont room and surroundings of Sant Pau del Camp.
- Guided visit with a specialist guide of the church, cloister, chapter room, the abbot Safont room and to the ancient monastery of Sant Pau del Camp.
- General admission:
- 1/10-30/6: Monday to Friday, 10am to 1pm. Saturday and public holidays, 10am to 1pm and 3pm to 6pm.
- 1/7-30/9: Monday to Friday, 10am to 1.30pm and 2pm to 6pm. Saturday and public holidays, 10am to 1pm and 3pm to 6pm.
- Guided visit:
- 1/10-31/5: Saturday: English/Spanish (bilingual tour) at 1pm.
- 1/6-30/9: Saturday and Thursday: English/Spanish (bilingual tour) at 1pm.
Meeting point: c/ Sant Pau, 99 (main entrance). Metro: L2 and L3, Paral·lel stop. Bus: 21, D20, H14 and V21.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour commences.
- Reduced ticket: over 65 years old, students up to 25 years old and children from 8 years old.
- Free admission children up to 8 years old.
- Tour adapted for people with reduced mobility.
- During acts of worship some parts of the monastery may be closed to visitors.
- The ancient monastery of Sant Pau del Camp is a place of worship classified as a Landmark of Cultural Interest. Please show respect for the building and for its acts of worship.
- Please show sensitivity in the way you dress.
Customer services provider: RIOSTA BARCELONA