Enjoy amazing views of Barcelona from the sea, relax with some great music and a beer while you watch the sun set.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to enjoy an experience on the sea, with great music, a chilled drink and an unforgettable sunset on board a yacht. Are you ready for a sailing trip that dreams are made of?
We’ll set sail from the Port Marina Vela and head out onto the open seas. The skipper will switch off the engine, unfurl the sails and all you’ll hear is the sound of the waves. From the boat, you’ll be able to enjoy views of the waterfront and some of the city’s iconic landmarks, including the Glòries Tower, Mount Tibidabo and even the Sagrada Família, bathed in the special light you only find when the sun begins to set.
Enjoy the sea, sun and Barcelona!.What does your booking include?
- 90-minute sailing trip on a boat for up to 12 people or 2, 4 or 8 hours private boat hire.
- Professional skipper.
- Two Corona beers per person.
- Soft drinks, water and snacks.
: friday, saturday and sunday, at 19h.
- 2 hours private sailing: at 10am, 12noon, 2pm and 4pm.
- 4 hours private sailing: at 10am and at 2pm.
- 8 hours private sailing: from 10am to 6pm.
: English, Spanish and Catalan.Meeting Point
: This is MED (Shop nº6). Port Marina Vela. Pg. Joan de Borbó, 103. Metro: L4, Barceloneta. Bus: V15 and V19.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the booked departure time.
- You must use comfortable footwear when you climb aboard, preferably with white soles.
- Shoes with heels are not permitted. Footwear must be removed before boarding.
- The trips are subject to change due to the weather. In the event of adverse weather conditions, you can change the date of your trip or ask for a refund.
Customer services provider: THIS IS MED - SAIL DISTRICT