Enjoy amazing views of Barcelona from the sea, relax with some great music and a beer while you watch the sun set.
You’ll set sail from the Port Marina Vela to the old harbour, the Port Vell, and then out onto the sea to begin your sailing trip. The skipper will turn off the engine, unfurl the sails so you can relax to the sounds of the waves followed by some great music.
From the boat you’ll be able to enjoy views of the seafront and some of the city’s major landmarks, including the Glòries Tower, Tibidabo and the Sagrada Família; all with that special light you only find when the sun begins to go down.
To cool you down, you’ll be served Corona beers, soft drinks accompanied by snacks.
Enjoy the sea, sun and Barcelona!.What does your booking include?
- 90-minute sailing trip on a boat for up to 12 people or 2, 4 or 8 hours private boat hire.
- Professional skipper.
- Two Corona beers per person.
- Soft drinks, water and snacks.
: from 1/4 to 31/10.
- 90 minutes share sunset sailing: May, August, September and October at 7pm. June and July at 8pm.
- 2 hours private sailing: at 10am, 12noon, 2pm and 4pm.
- 4 hours private sailing: at 10am and at 2pm.
- 8 hours private sailing: from 10am to 6pm.
: English, Spanish and Catalan.Meeting Point
: Sail District (Shop nº5). Port Marina Vela. Pg. Joan de Borbó, 103. Metro: Barceloneta L4. Bus: V15, V19.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the booked departure time.
- We recommend you wear casual shoes and sunscreen.