The tour will tell you about the gay history, lifestyle and nightlife in one of the world’s most gay-friendly cities.
After meeting you at your hotel, your guide will take you to the Arc de Triomf, the starting point of your visit, and the Parc de la Ciutadella
, which is one of the locals’ favourite places to relax and home of the Catalan Parliament, zoo and other landmarks.
You’ll continue your visit to one of the city’s oldest neighbourhoods, a maze of narrow streets dating back more than 2,000 years that are waiting to show you hidden places
, landmarks and shops, some of them founded more than a hundred years ago.
A walk through Plaça Sant Jaume, the Jewish quarter, El Call, to the cathedral, the church of Santa Maria del Mar and the Passeig del Born, will round off your tour of one of the city’s most captivating neighbourhoods.What does your booking include?
- Walking tour with a private guide.
- Welcome pack including a bottle of water and city map.
- Ice cream or snack.
- Public transport tickets you can use during your visit.
- From 1/4 to 31/10: daily, at 10am and at 4pm.
- From 1/11 to 31/3: daily, at 10am and at 2pm.
: 1/1, 24/6, 11/9, 25 and 26/12.Languages
: English, Spanish, Portuguese, German and French.Length
: 3 hours.Meeting Point
: hotel or apartment where the customer is staying. Rainbow Tours / Julià Travel will contact you to confirm your hotel dress. Please check your phone or email for notifications.
- At least two people are required for the tour to run.
- The tour doesn’t include tickets to any of the landmarks or museums.
This product does not have a specific collection point. Consult the characteristics in the section "Details".