Discover part of Salvador Dalí's life on a visit to his museum and a boat trip to Cadaqués.
You'll depart for the Costa Brava by bus from the centre of Barcelona.
This tour will immerse you in the life of the painter Salvador Dalí. You'll start your visit with a boat trip from Roses to Cadaqués
, which will show you some of the most beautiful spots on the Costa Brava.
In Cadaqués, one of the most charming little towns in Catalonia, a professional guide will tell you hundreds of anecdotes about this former fishing village and its history. You'll also sample a typical sweet treat, the Tap de Cadaqués
In Dalí's home town of Figueres, you'll have free time to visit the surrealist Museu Dalí
, where you'll be able to see his work and recognise the places you visited earlier and the landscapes that inspired him so much.What does your booking include?
- Transfer by bus from Barcelona.
- Boat trip from Roses to Cadaqués.
- Tasting of moscatel (except July and August) on board the boat.
- Tasting of a Tap de Cadaqués (typical sweet treat).
- Guided tour of Cadaqués.
- Skip-the-line entry to the Museu Dalí and the exhibition Dalí Jewellery.
From March to April, September and October, Thursday at 8am.
July and August, Saturday at 8am.Languages
: English, French, Catalan and Spanish.Meeting point
: plaça Catalunya, in front of Deutsche Bank and Olivia Plaza Hotel. Metro: L1 and L3, Catalunya stop. Bus: 16,17,41,42,55 and 141.
- Passengers must arrive at the departure terminal 15 min.
- Tours are free for under 2s.
Customer services provider: GRUP MASSAGUÉ