Spend a day on the Costa Brava kayaking and snorkelling: the best way to discover the beauty of its coves and seabed.
A day trip to enjoy the spectacular scenery of the Costa Brava.
You’ll depart for Sant Feliu de Guíxols, or Sagaró, by bus from Barcelona. When you’ve reached your destination our professional guides will take you kayaking to the most beautiful spots along the coast.
You’ll be able to leave your kayaks for a while and go snorkelling while you discover the wealth of marine life on the seabed: octopuses, starfish, colourful fish...
To recharge your batteries, after you’ve finished snorkelling, you’ll be able to enjoy delicious sandwiches on the beach, where you’ll be able to relax and sunbathe.What does your booking include?
- Bus transfer from Barcelona to the Costa Brava.
- Professional guides licensed by the Spanish Sports Federation.
- 2h 30 min kayaking trip.
- Kayaking and snorkelling equipment (kayak, masks, snorkel and fins, life vest).
- May: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday; at 10.45am.
- June, July and August: daily; at at 10.45am. Except Sundays in July at 8am.
- September: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday; at 9.45am.
: English and French. Meeting Point
: pl. Antoni López. Metro: L4, Barceloneta stop. Bus: V13, V15, V17, 47 and 120.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the booked departure time.
- It is recommended to use sun cream.
Customer services provider: EXCURSIONS BARCELONA