Enjoy an aperitif and snack in different surroundings on board a catamaran while you enjoy fantastic views of the Barcelona coastline.
Your trip begins in the Port Olímpic on board a catamaran run by the company Blue Magic Cat. The skipper will welcome you on board and then you’ll set sail.
You’ll sail southwards towards the Hotel W or north towards the Forum depending on the wind and the sea conditions. Once out at sea, the skipper will turn off the engine and unfurl the sails so you can enjoy the sound of the wind and the waves. The skipper will tell you the history of ‘el vermut’ – the time-honoured tradition of enjoying a pre-lunch snack washed down by a glass of vermouth – and the history of Barcelona, while you enjoy a glass of this fortified wine and a snack of local cured sausage and cheese
Weather conditions permitting, the most adventurous among you will be able to do some paddle surfing or snorkelling
.What does your booking include?
- 1 hour 30 minute sailing trip for groups on a Blue Magic Cat.
- Experienced skipper.
- 3G Wi-Fi connection.
- Portable speaker with Bluetooth connection (Spotify Premium).
- Vermouth, wine, cava, beer, soft drinks or water.
- Fruit and snack.
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Paddle surfing.
- Petrol, insurance, cleaning.
: from 17/3 to 8/10; Tuesday and Thursday at 12.30pm.Languages
: English, Catalan, Spanish, French and Italian.Length
: 2 hours.Meeting point
: Barcelona Olympic Marina. Moll de Mestral mooring 2860.In front of the Mapfre Tower. Metro: L4, Ciutadella-Vila Olímpica stop. Buses: 36, 45, 59, 71, 92, V21 and H16. Tram T4 Ciutadella-Vila Olímpica stop.
- Departures are subject to a minimum number of two.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the booked departure time.
- We recommend you wear casual shoes and bring a swiming wear, sunscreen and a beach towel.
Customer services provider: BLUEMAGICCAT