Climb aboard a catamaran and see Barcelona from another angle. Relax on the sea and go paddle surfing or snorkelling.
Your trip begins in the Port Olímpic where you’ll climb aboard a catamaran run by the company Blue Magic Cat. The skipper will welcome you on board and then you’ll set sail.
You’ll sail along the coast and make your way out to sea from where you’ll be able to see the Barcelona skyline
and pick out the Sagrada Família, Tibidabo, Mount Montjuïc, the giant solar panel at the Forum...
The skipper will turn off the engines and unfurl the sails so you can experience sailing in its purest state and be carried along by the wind. If you wish you’ll be able to help the skipper.
Weather conditions permitting, the most adventurous among you will be able to swim out at sea, do some paddle surfing or snorkelling
. Afterwards, you’ll be able to enjoy some drinks and snacks
.What does your booking include?
- Two-hour sailing trip for groups on a Blue Magic Cat or an exclusive trip depending on the chosen option.
- Experienced skipper.
- Petrol, insurance, cleaning.4G Wi-Fi connection + tablet (ipad).
- Portable speaker with Bluetooth connection (Spotify Premium).
- Wine, cava, beer, soft drinks or water.
- Fruit and snack.
- Swim out at sea, depending on the weather conditions.
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Paddle surfing.
- Catamaran and paddle surf trip: from 17/3 to 8/10; Tuesday and Thursday at 12:30pm.
- Private trip: passengers must choose a morning or afternoon flight. Bluemagic cat will contact them to arrange the time. If no convenient time can be arranged, a full refund will be issued.
: English, Catalan, Spanish, French and Italian.Length
: 2 hours.Meeting point
: Barcelona Olympic Marina. Moll de Mestral mooring 2860.In front of the Mapfre Tower. Metro: L4, Ciutadella-Vila Olímpica stop. Buses: 36, 45, 59, 71, 92, V21 and H16. Tram T4 Ciutadella-Vila Olímpica stop.
- Departures are subject to a minimum number of two.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the booked departure time.
- We recommend you wear casual shoes and bring a swiming wear, sunscreen and a beach towel.
Customer services provider: BLUEMAGICCAT