If you are a sea lover this is the perfect combined activity for you. You'll discover different parts of the coast and explore the seabed between the towns of Vilanova i la Geltrú and Sitges.
You'll depart from Ribes Roges beach in Vilanova i la Geltrú (a 40-minute train ride from Barcelona) to enjoy sailing in a kayak, exploring hidden coves and discovering the Mediterranean seabed. The open kayaking activity uses extremely stable, unsinkable kayaks that will ensure you sail in absolute safety right from the start, while enjoying the surroundings
and acquiring the necessary skills. You can choose from an individual, double or triple kayak (2 adults + 1 child).
An expert guide will be with you at all times.
You'll enjoy the sea breezes, sunshine, silence and the sea. What does your booking include?
- Professional guides (languages: English, Catalan, Spanish, French).
- Technical clothing (wetsuit, windcheater, life jacket).
- Equipment: kayak, paddle and snorkelling equipment.
- Changing rooms and showers.
- Public liability and accident insurance.
: from 1st March to 4th November.
- Monday to Friday: 4pm.
- Saturday and Sunday: 10am.
: 2 hours.Languages
: English, Catalan, Spanish, French. Meeting point
: RocRoi. Ribes Roges beach. Moll de Ponent. Vilanova i la Geltrú. Train: Rodalies Renfe (Spanish railways suburban rail, line R2) from Passeig de Gràcia, estació de França and Sants.
- Minimum age to take part in the activity unaccompanied is 14, and 10 if accompanied by an adult.
- Participants must be able to swim and be in a healthy physical condition.
- The activity is easy.
- Please bring: swimsuit, sunscreen, goggle straps if necessary, towel, thermal or Lycra vest (not essential), a change of clothing (not essential).
Customer services provider: ROCROI