Walking tour of Barcelona that will take you to some of the city's iconic spots while you stop off on the way to sample some food. At the end of the tour you'll be treated to a flamenco show.
The tour begins with a welcome drink at the Centro Gastronómico Km0. Afterwards the guide will take you through some of the city's best-known streets where you'll stop off at three places to taste local produce
like Iberico ham.
During the tour you'll see streets bursting with life, with shops, delis and centuries-old emporiums dedicated to Catalan and Spanish gastronomy.
Our tour ends in a 17th-century palazzo in the heart of the Gothic Quarter where you'll be treated to a flamenco show
.What does your booking include?
- Tapas tour with a guide specialising in gastronomy.
- Welcome drink at the meeting point.
- Tasting of three selected Spanish products.
- Tasting of eight hot and cold tapas.
- Two drinks (mineral water is considered a drink).
- Flamenco show.
- Free Wi-Fi fi at the pick-up point.
- 1st March to 30th September: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 5pm in Spanish.
- 1st March to 30th September: Monday to Saturday at 5pm in English.
: 4 hours.Meeting point
: Centro Gastronómico: Tours, Tapas & Friends. 10-14, Carrer del Pintor Fortuny, (opposite the Hotel Silken Ramblas). Metro L3: Liceu station. Buses: 59 and V13.
- Minimum booking 2 people.
- Children aged 0 to 3 free (food and drink are not included).
Customer services provider: TALLER PROJECTES OCI