Spend a modernista morning on this walking tour devoted to the great architect Antoni Gaudí and try your hand at the trencadís mosaic technique at an artist’s studio.
This walking tour will reveal the secrets behind the façades of some of Barcelona’s most important modernista buildings
, including the Casa Batlló and La Pedrera.
You’ll learn about the origins of the movement and why it was so important for Barcelona.
Afterwards, you’ll be able to try your hand at the trencadís mosaic technique
at a two-hour workshop where a teacher will help you make a unique work of art you can take home with you as a memento.What does your booking include?
- 1 hour 30 minute guided walking tour in Spanish or English.
- A two-hour trencadís workshop with an art teacher.
- All the materials needed to make your artwork.
- You’ll take your artwork home with you.
: Wednesday, at 9am.Closed
: 1/1, 6/1, 25/12 and 26/12.Languages
: English and Spanish.Length
: 3 hours (1,5 hours walking tour / 2 hours workshop).Meeting Point
: pg. de Gràcia, 106 (next to the Diagonal metro entrance). Metro: L3, Diagonal.
- Two people are required for the activity to go ahead.
- Accessible for people with reduced mobility.
- Children aged 0 to 2 go free.
- Admission to the modernista buildings is not included.
Customer services provider: LIVING EXPERIENCE SL