Near Barcelona there are countless cycle trails that won't fail to impress, especially when combined with major heritage landmarks.
: Departures Monday to Friday.
- Trail 1: departure at 9.30am return between 1pm and 2pm.
- Trail 2: departure at 8.30am and return around 6pm.
- Trail 3: departure at 8.30am and return around 6pm.
- Trail 4: departure at 9.30am and return between 7pm and 8pm.
- Trail 5: departure at 8am and return between 7pm and 8pm.
- Trail 6: departure at 8am and return between 7pm and 8pm.
: Multilingual (English, Catalan, Spanish and Italian).Meeting point
: Passeig de Gràcia on the corner of Carrer Mallorca and Carrer Provença.
- Minimum booking 2 people.
- Participants must be used to doing a minimum amount of physical activity on a fairly regular basis. The trails are not physically demanding with the exception of Cap de Creus.
- The duration of the tours may vary according to the pace of the group, weather conditions, traffic on the way back, etc.
Customer services provider: BIKING THROUGHT SPAIN